Many of your account documents are now available online. Enroll in eDelivery today and start enjoying the convenience and safety of online documents.
- Free - View, print and download up to 12 months of account documents, all at no cost.
- Convenient - Documents are available 24/7 anywhere you have Internet access. No more filing (or paper cuts) — your documents are neatly organized in a safe place.
- Secure - Reduce the risk of identity theft resulting from mailed paper documents.
- Green - Decrease clutter and increase forests! We’ve partnered with the Arbor Day Foundation to plant 10,000 trees in one of our nation’s forests on behalf of those who go paperless.
Protective Life is committed to providing quality service and value, while helping the environment.
New to Protective's Online Customer Service?
If so, Register Now to access the site.
For questions or assistance, please contact Customer Service at:
1-800-265-1545 (Variable Universal Life).
Statements of Account, Transaction Confirmations, Prospectuses, Supplements and Semi-annual reports documents are eligible for eDelivery.
Protective Life Insurance Company, Protective Life & Annuity Insurance Company, West Coast Life Insurance Company and Protective Life as an administrator for Zurich American Life Insurance Company policy holders are eligible to register with Protective's Online Customer Service.
Protective Life refers to Protective Life Insurance Company (PLICO) and its affiliates, including Protective Life & Annuity Insurance Company (PLAICO). Variable Annuity products issued by PLICO in all states except New York and in New York by PLAICO; securities issued by Investment Distributors, Inc. (IDI), principal underwriter for registered products issued by PLICO and PLAICO, its affiliates.
How to Enroll
- Login to the Online Customer Service portal
- Select My Profile on your Policy/Contract Selection Page
- On the My Profile page, under Policy Settings select Edit next to the policy you would like to enroll
- From here you will be prompted to complete a brief enrollment process